Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tired

I could have slept another hour at least. Boo! I'm looking up recipes for when I am baking on Thursday.

Yesterday, we had a meeting before chorus practice early, so I got there late. Oh well. I live in Davis, and I waited out the traffic. I was tired, so I started to slump over and Joe made a comment about how some people were slumping. I was one of those people. I feel pretty comfortable with a lot of music now.

Wednesdays will be free for me, since my tutor cannot make it. Farmer's Market time!!!

My ear has been good for the past few days, now it is acting up again. Grrr! Gotta drug myself up again. It really sucks! I thought lowering my caffeine intake would help! Also been drinking more water. Guess it just is allergies. They are bad in summer. Can't wait for Fall!!!

This is awesome!

Doggie Riverdance

haha, police got caught playing Wii!

Police Wii

No comments:

Post a Comment