Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Morse Code

There are workers directly below us that are hammering and it's like Morse code. A few coworkers pounded back.

Yesterday, I was tired, but actually worked out. Was good...did my Wave thingy and crunches. Watched Grey's Anatomy to catch up. Still have 5 episodes to go...I'm giving it another chance. I don't know how time flies after work. I also saw some Star Trek. But I felt like I didn't do much. So sad!

Going to be baking tomorrow and finding more stuff for the garage sale. I know I can get some office supplies and a few more pieces of clothing out. Maybe a few more books too and videos too...It's amazing how much crap I have just lying around. I really don't need all of it.

I might try to decorate the apt this weekend...It's fun to celebrate holidays. Still no plans on Halloween itself...but going to the Fremont Pirates thing and also the Dixon Corn Maze. I want to carve pumpkins as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment