Had a good weekend.
Friday: Relaxed for a bit. Went to supervisor's bbq. Good stuff. I felt the one beer I had since I was really hungry. Went to bed.
Saturday: Actually slept in til 9! wow! Read a lot, went to chorus sectional at Head Hunters. Turns out there was an Imperial Ball that night, so Head Hunters was actually open. I met the gallery owner next door. Told me I was skinny and to eat. (Gay man who had food catered for the event. He was running for Grand Duke). I love how I get compliments! Hung out with the ladies for a while. Went home and read a lot more. Worked out. Got tired. Mack was all into getting rid of crickets. Smelled like Raid the rest of the day.
Sunday: Got up way too early. 7! I was watching Buffy and eating and I guess crunched too loudly on my nuts since it woke Mack up. Those damn old people... haha. Started pricing with a friend. That was fun! Scary cricket outside-black this time! Raid to the rescue! Went to chorus sectional-this time it really happened. Did good, got a CD. Got hugs :) Watched Star Trek. Couldn't sleep. Started to read. Forgot it was really late. Went to bed.
Today, talked about the walk out on Thursday. I am taking vacation hours that day. And I am going to bake all day!!! That works out for me! Need to prepare recipes and ingredients. Maybe Mack wants to help? ;)
Oh, another cricket thing which freaks me out the most. I saw one in the kitchen sink!!! Nooo!!! That is way too close to food! I turned on the water and used the garbage disposal to grind that sucker to death! I hate bugs!
Fearless Customer
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment