Today is a bad day for allergies. Blah.
Yesterday was a good day. After work, I went to Lamppost and had the garden salad which was not only good, but on the happy hour menu. I saw my old boss! I forgot he lives in my new 'hood. We chatted for a little bit. Then, I went to the Internet cafe and read until around 6:30 so that it was cooler. I decided to do the bike loop. I almost made it without using my bike light. I felt good after that. I need to get rid of some fat!!! Been indulging too much and working out too little. Got to apt. and watched Sex and the City.
I'm going to the Arc after work. Been so long!!! Don't know what to do about dinner...maybe pick up something on the way back.
Can't wait for tomorrow!
So cute!
Can't get up dog
Laugh with Don
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment