Today, the high will be 73 degrees! Now it is starting to feel like Fall. It will be more so since I plan on making pumpkin bread. I have evaporated milk and don't really want to waste it. Also have a ton of eggs still and walnuts. Might bring it to work tomorrow.
Yesterday, got home, pigged out, and went to chorus. Had a few new people. On of the Alto 2s took off during break. She didn't talk to anyone, so I think she just dropped us. I think our "gay-ness" and changing God to Love on our songs may have offended her? Not sure, but she looked pretty "straight laced", the term Joe told me I looked like when I first met him. I am more than meets the eyes, as many will discover. But she perhaps thought that since we practice in a church that we are religiously affiliated? No, we just practice at a church. Not to say that none of us are religious, just that our goal is to help women's issues mostly. It was sad she just took off without explaining anything. Whooosss! She couldn't handle how awesome we are!
I just can't wait to take it easy after work and have the smell of pumpkin in the apt.
Retro Junk
I totally had this Barbie. Of course I would!
Workout Barbie
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment