Random title, but I was just on Digg and there again staring at my face was the Dokken v. Chicken commercial that is totally awesome: Dokken v. Chicken there is another outcome to this commercial: Dokken v. Chicken II. I always think of Mackenzie when I see this...due to his love of 80's metal bands and chicken. Perfect combo!
Weekend was crazy and good.
Friday: went to East Sac to set up for the yard sale. Dropped off my stuff. Someone cut her leg open and was totally bleeding everywhere when she walked past a sharp sprinkler on the side of the house. Called the ambulence. Crazy. Kinda died out after that. I hung up signs in the neiborhood with another really tired person.
Saturday: slept in. Went to the yard sale. Started to pack up stuff. Turns out we made over $1200!!! That is crazy! Sold most of the food and most of my stuff was gone. Yay! Took the rest to Goodwill. The lady there was like, don't have another yard sale any time soon because we still had a massive amount of junk. Went to Ink and the food was really good! Had fun with the gang. Went home. Worked out. Ate the rest of my sandwich. Watched The Blob. It was pretty good.
Sunday: Slept forever. Read, watched tv. Sectionals were canceled. So, went on a walk around the area, saw the edge of the world (fields) and found a small park. Our neighborhood is nautical themed street names. It was hot! Watched more tv...Pretty lazy day.
Been hungry all day for some reason. Took Mack to the airport before work. I want food.
I was looking at WebMD and wondering what they would say about my cold/numb fingers I get in the winter. Here is what I found out:
Raynaud's Phenomenon
I would like to add Snuggie for the treatment section :)
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment