Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wishin'

Tuesday: After work, played scrabble! We had good food, good drinks, and Super Scrabble, and our Scrabble bible. I won! That was a first. I hit it big with the word lazy. Good times. Had a lot of sugar that day and felt gross.

Wednesday: Day off! Got up early (so mad I couldn't sleep in). Read and then finally got ready. Did nails at a friend's place, tried the Hawaiian bbq place. It was so good!!! I can't wait to try more stuff from it. Went to Target and got Clue the movie and other stuff. Worked out watching Clue. Felt better after that...I was feeling fat. Watched tv, read, ate more, slept.

Today: Wishing I could take some hours off with the start program, but don't think I can do much. Wish I had more time just to do nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment