Friday, November 20, 2009
Back to my Roots
Yesterday, I did my laundry. I know, very exciting. But, glad to have gotten that done. While putting my clothes away, I was watching something on Netflix Watch Now that was about angels and demons. I was starting to get scared since I was alone, so I switched it to a Nova program about early man and how we became human. I used to watch Nova all the time and also loved learning about early man. I loved the Lucy story. I still like this stuff, it has just been a while since I've seen it. I also have been starting to love whales and dolphins again, just like when I was a teenager. My first love was monkeys/apes. Then I had a thing for all cats. Then I had a thing for dolphins and whales...ok, maybe not in that order, and I think these overlapped a lot too. But I remember I loved Flipper. And, I had a subscription to Cat Fancy. I don't know what happened in that time between...I guess college happened. I still feel that animals are very smart and I like animals more than people. I also am in awe of how animals evolve to adapt to new changes in the Earth. With all this Origins of Specials with a "special" Intro from the religious right about their feelings about creatism and how it conflicts with evolution...I say wtf? I feel that evolution helps prove there is a God, in my opinion. I mean, look at nature. It's F*cking amazing! I also believe in the spirit world. But, I could go on and on about my stories, so I might write that sometime...but not now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment