Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wil-gotta love your sweaters!

Yesterday, stomach felt a lot better. Even ate a fatty lamb gyro at that new stand across from Chem 194. Soooooo good! Pretty good deal too.

Jogged and biked at the country club. Ate a lot and watched three episodes of Wil Wheaton's awesome sweaters (Star Trek). So sad, that Yar chick died. I was like, it's too soon! It was less than one season she was on! Ya, not much exciting that day but it kept me from online shopping.

I really should clean a bit today...

Just thought of this. When I used to have roomates, I would try to spend as much time as possible away from the apt. I would take classes, work, go to the gym, or hangout at Mack's. Now, I love being at home, so I watch a ton of tv and just hang around the house, which is ok, but I have those days where all I do is watch tv after work. So, I hope to go to the gym more or to a cafe to read or something so that I am not consumed by watching tv or just being lazy. Ya, we'll see how this works. I guess it's also nice to have a place to work out that is not at home too. I have a date with the gym tonight. Wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment