I am glad it's hump day. We also have a party at work in an hour, and I can't wait. That will eat up some time...I'm really tired.
I've been eating less and better things, so I can tell I'm losing weight now. I hope this continues. I need to not eat one piece of candy because I know I'll just keep eating it. I eat mostly due to either being tired or bored. I'll try to drink more, even if it is diet coke, but tea would be best.
Yesterday, worked out. Went to Kohl's for their awesome sales. I got three pairs of pants and 6 pairs of socks all for under $30 bucks! That was amazing! It rained on my way back and I got a free car wash as well! Awesome! It was sleepy time when I got home. Passed out around 10.
Today, going to Target with Mack to do some more damage. Plan on relaxing today and reading. Crystal light sounds really good to me...
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment