Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Review

Had another awesome weekend! I've noticed I've said that a lot recently...actually ever since I got weekends off! Even if I don't do anything...my weekend is good just so I can relax and do nothing. Sometimes you need to do that. I know I have to do that once a week...even if it is only for a few hours.

Friday: Got Chuy's. Some lady asked us if we like that place. I said it was the best Mexican place in Davis, which is true. Not sure what I did...probably watched stuff and then passed out.

Saturday: Woke up early...but then got to watch almost four hours of Golden Girls! I finished that disc. I love that show. Mackenzie makes fun of me for watching an old people show. But that show is for all ages. Went to JC Penny and bought some good stuff. Really good stuff for really cheap. They had a lot of people working. Went to Costco to eat. Went to Best Buy to check out netbooks. I like Toshiba because I like how the keyboard is spaced out. Hoping to find a deal online. Worked out, got dressed four hours before we would leave for dinner at The Melting Pot. Watched a lot of tv. Dinner was awesome! We got a private booth. Had a four course meal. Cheese fondue, salad, main course, and dessert. The main course was fun, since we cooked our own food and had a ton of sauses. The whole dinner took like 2 1/2 hours. I was carrying triplets when we left (really full).

Sunday: Slept forever. Finally got up and went to Safeway. Realized we still needed a few things, so I went to Target. Got some makeup as well. Watched tv/movies/read. Felt lazy and tired.

Today, I was thinking about something funny walking to work, and this man says,"you are happy today. "I explained I was thinking of something funny and he said that it was great that I was so happy. He told me to have a good day at work. Now, this is great in general, but the thing that made me really happy was the fact that for once, someone assumed I was going to WORK not SCHOOL! That is a first for me. Granted, I was dressed nicely today, as I have been doing these past fee weeks. That helped. I wear a backpack, so the fact that he said work made me really happy. I'm glad dressing this way makes me look older. But, I still get that I look young business. It depends on the person maybe. Ok ok, he could have picked up on the fact that I mentioned I work, but he could have still thought I was at school and working part time, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment