Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sexy sweats

Yesterday, went to Target with Mack. I got sweat pants and a sweat shirt for working out...and just a few other things...really, I didn't go crazy.

I surprised myself when I felt like working out even though I planned on resting. So, I put on my sexy sweats and was actually really hot for once! I drank almost 32 oz of water during the workout. That is a lot for me. Watched some Planet Earth and then passed out.

That night, around 4am, I was blissfully sleeping when all of a sudden I hear this loud thud and I realized that Mack smacked me on the side of my head with his elbow. I did not fall back to sleep. At least I'm not super scary, but I told Mack in the morning and I was scary then. I think the noise of it freaked me out most of all. And I was mad since I couldn't go back to sleep.

My big plan today is to do laundry. Wooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment