Had a weekend full of visitors:
Friday: went to pick up our Turkey Trot stuff. Went to Chipotle's and sat around and watched stuff.
Saturday: Got up early to do the Turkey Trot. It was freezing. I wore two sweatshirts, a beanie, and gloves and I was still freezing. I had holes in my pants! I kept saying that. Did the mile walk. Got free food at the end. Took a shower and barely got ready before Mack's parents and grandparents arrived. We went to get Thai and had awesome food. Was in a food comma and watched some Japanese game shows. They left earlier than I thought they would. I was tired and I fell asleep for a little bit. Mack slept forever. I watched tv. Lee called and asked to stay over night. We watched a lot of Youtube videos.
Sunday: Went to the Unitarian Universalist church with Lee. We met some young people and there were a lot of old people. They said they are in the Young Adult group, so I hope to see them there. Lee liked the service. We went to Cafe Italia and had awesome calzones. Went soon after to pick up Mel and go see A Christmas Carol with co-workers. It was in 3D and I liked the movie. Went to Village Pizza and Grill. My pizza kinda sucked. But, I'll try it again. It wasn't a Margharita pizza and it was cold (I just remembered it was cold this morning). I almost forgot the best thing that happened! Mack cracked my back! I needed it. I want him to do it more. It felt sooo good!
I am already in the holiday mode. I just want to go home right now. I need a vacation...
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment