Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tums Tu Tum Tum TUM!!!

Remember that Tums commercial that said "Tums Tu Tum Tum TUM!!!" or something like that? I do. Good times. Tums also reminds me of my grandma who always had a couple of Tums bottles in her house. One was usually near her pimped out chair. I say pimped out, because it was awesome. Me and my sisters and brother would try to sit in it while my grandma got up to do something. Then she would yell for us to get up and that we did! Her chair: comfy, well padded with warming pad for her back that had a remote to adjust warmth and vibration, foot stool, nice lamp, wood table with phone, tums, tv guide, romance novel, nail file, kleenex, remote control, coaster, and beverage. Yes, that was the ultimate chair. Well, mine would be a lazy boy recliner. Here is my pimped out chair at the moment: lazy boy recliner with lamp with wood table with coaster, beverage, two books, paper, pens/pencils, magazines. Not as crazy, but just what I need.

Anyway, I went all over the place just then. I brought tums to work today. Good call. Yesterday I stayed at home due to stomach issues. Yes, watched a lot of tv yesterday. Kinda bored after a while.

Monday after work: went to get more contacts and got Dos from Mack. Went to chorus practice. This was a fun day. We got in a circle and practiced listening to others sing and trying to be able to hear everyone's voices. We did the Star Spangled banner and did it the American version and Joe cracked up during it. Wow, it does sound horrible that way! Got some KFC (a drink) with some ladies and had some laughs. I had caffeine so it was really hard for me to go to sleep that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment