Monday, February 1, 2010

It's Cold

Today, I got here at work, and felt cold air blowing in, more than normal. So, I got my space heater blasted. It's a battle I feel that I'm losing.

Friday: Did laundry. I was really hungry. Tired. Crazy night.

Saturday: Was supposed to do a gig, but was canceled. Played Wii, worked out, went to Safeway. Good, relaxing day.

Sunday: Above minus the Safeway. Made breakfast, watched The Rock in a kids movie. Did my trampoline workout which I hadn't done in ages. I forgot it squeaks when I jump on it, and halfway through the workout, I realized that it could sound like a long sex session. lol. I just hope the neighbors couldn't hear it. We have pretty good walls at least.

Good, relaxing weekend. Ate a lot better than usual. Did not overeat as much and did not go out for food, except Chinese Friday night, which I ate with my hands because I didn't get a fork and I was hungry. I do not kid around when I say that when I'm hungry, I am very scary and primitive. I did bite on my hand once in junior high when I was hungry. Yes, I was so hungry that my own hand looked delicious.

Bathroom Status Report: the big stall has tp that looks like it has been dunked in dirty water...brownish color.

Scary music video...have just seen the visuals...wonder how is sounds:

Die Antwoord

No comments:

Post a Comment