Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Very Happy

Yesterday was a good day. Went to chorus...had laughs and such. Talked in the parking lot with a few ladies and had a fun conversation about how women are crazy. One lady was talking about her girlfriends and dating and was confused at her actions. I told her I couldn't help her...I don't like games and I'm not crazy. This lady is hilarious and it was just fun hanging out.

Today, have Just A Spoonful of Sugar song stuck in my head. Could be worse. It was one we were singing last night. I should practice that one more...

Ok, I have to brag about Mackenzie. Yesterday, I got Brazil Butt Lift work out dvds in the mail and he said he likes my butt how it is. That is a keeper. I just want a fun workout, and to gain more tone. But, ya, I love my butt too :). And, I got a gift certificate for an hour massage at an awesome spa in town for Valentine's Day. I did have to prod a bit for it. I am going to get him video games :)

Today, going to do my new workouts...exciting! Been losing weight. My stomach looks better. I know I am feeling better and losing some inches, but it seems I'm still about the same weight. Grrr. It will take more than a week...I'm just being impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment