Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jessica - Caffeine= Scary

Monday night:

Had tons of fun with the chorus girls. Could sing the songs a little better. Went to KFC with a few friends. Totally scarfed down the root beer float. Felt sick after, almost threw up at home. Was a little crazy, don't know why.

Tuesday: Called in sick due to allergies killing me. Took tons of drugs and slept til noon. Watched tv all day. Watched The Tudors and saw lots of sex scenes. Was crazy again. After waking up, noticed that I was skinny. This is what all that walking did, which is good, but ate crappy, so need to get enough energy soon to buy some good food. Felt weak.

Wednesday: Back at work. Crazy and bitter. No caffeine as of yet. Have an awesome sandwich for lunch. I need to get out of this bitter mood. Going to clean the apt. hopefully before Mackenzie comes back. He's gonna be mad but I was sick, so if it isn't that clean, that is my excuse. I'm mostly bitter about how UCD has been operating and how people are sometimes fake. That is the worst! I'm as real as can be, so anything fake grates my nerves.

Oh, side note, I'm at pro level with sword fighting at Wii Resort. It's because I throw the sword around like a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment