Yesterday, got two presents from the mail, my Chalean fitness dvds and my Shapeup shoes. The shoes were really weird when I first put them on. They feel like they were working from the start. Feel like walking on sand. Can't wait to walk in them.
I did my Brazil Butt Lift dvd and that was a really good workout. I actually sweated a lot and was really tired. The guy likes to say bum bum. Played Wii Sports and made more Harry Potter and The Office Mii's. I think they look pretty good. Can't wait to get more games this weekend! Going to have a Wii party and Superbowl hang out at The Grad. Good weekend ahead!
I've been eating the same foods during the week for breakfast/snacks/lunch and that is helping a lot with losing weight. I think I'm going to eat either salad or oatmeal or eggs after work and avoid the crazy amount of nachos I can eat.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment