Ok, I will talk about my weekend, but I got to say this first. So, I go down the stairs like a normal person, sticking to the right, the normal path of traffic and some girl comes up on the wrong side, so she goes to the other side to keep going. I go up the stairs about five minutes later and this woman with a large bag comes down on the wrong side and I stand there for a moment, thinking she would move, but no, that woman just stood there, so I walked on the wrong side, hoping I don't get trampled by some other idiot walking too fast down the stairs. I make it alive, but this is the biggest annoying thing about working in this building: idiots. They clutter the hallway so you can't really get by and walk on the wrong side of the hallway, rush down the stairs, walk in groups slowly so you can't get by, block the path completely, especially if you are pushing a cart or holding a large object. They must have sensors in their brain to tell them when exactly is the most annoying time to be annoying. But, they are always that way, so the probablity is high for them being in your way. These are supposed to be law students. I thought they were supposed to be smart? Really, they are all the same too, so it must be a law thing. Maybe they all get a microchip in the brain on their first day to cause these annoying things to happen. We all agree that they are annoying, it's not just me. Just another reason to hate people in general.
Weekend:
Friday: went home, ate, watched tv.
Saturday: bookclub at Pure Grain...really good food! Went shopping for a little bit. Remembered the book sale, so got some good ones. Finally went to Safeway. Worked out.
Sunday: slept in, didn't get dressed until 12:30. Got a haircut, not too much cut. Did laundry. Ate a ton of nachos. Relaxed.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment