Thursday, December 10, 2009

Celebrations Continue

Yesterday was good. The Law School party was really fun. Met a few new people and hung out with the ladies from upstairs. Had a few drinks. Mack met me there, hung out at the bar for a bit. He gave me my prized bday present at home. I passed out pretty easily while watching tv.

Today, is my coworker's bday and got donuts. I ate too much. I feel really fat. Feels like an extension of my bday with all this food and happy birthdays. I'm tired. Today is my Friday, so I am really happy. I'm going to go home and relax, read a lot and watch tv. Tomorrow, sleep in (I hope) chillax, and go to the concert in Oakland. Yay!

Oh this was funny. We were waiting for a movie to load on netflix to watch and it was taking a long time, so I was like: oh no, my interwebs are not working. Yes, it's sounds retarded, but it is just slang nowadays...epic!

You don't get much more redneck than this:

Saints fans shoot tv

No comments:

Post a Comment