Let me explain my title. Today, as I walk into work, I see a coworker wiping the floor. So, not a good sign. Turns out, a lot of ants came in this morning. I still see stragglers every time I look down. Not a good time. Although the ants are not giant, they creep me out.
I got a birthday card from the Dean finally. Wooo!
Where I left off:
Thursday: After work, went to Mel's diner in Vacaville. Got a burger...getting more and more fat. Went to Candy Cane Lane and Lollipop Lane. Those streets were crazy! But nothing can top Eugene Oregon's whole neighborhood full of crazy lights and displays PLUS the music. I am spoiled because of that. Everything else is just not as good.
Friday: stayed on the couch and watched tv until it was time to leave for the concert in Oakland-Not So Silent Night. There was crazy traffic, so we took the streets the last few miles. Missed the first band, Metric, but that's ok. Got to see Vampire Weekend, 30 Seconds to Mars, AFI, and Muse. Sad to see that AFI wasn't the last one. Davey wore gold pants. They put on a good show. I saw Jared Letto sing...he was sick but his voice was still really good. Their last song was messed up by a sound error...sound went off. Finally went back on. Oh, there was a gay couple in front of us...being kissy kissy. I never see that. I fell asleep on the way home.
Saturday: Slept in finally. Went shopping at Natomas. I was really tired. Got food, but that didn't last long if you know what I mean...ya, it's gross. I sat around a lot after that.
Sunday: Went to WC to eat lunch with some friends. Good times. Had another awesome burger. Went to parents after that for my bday party. So chaotic that night...Matt was late, Sara had stomach issues and my parents kep harrassing her. Classic mom came out when she made an obvious comment, I was freezing, so I kept my jacket on. Sara said that it is like the artic tundra in there...so true. We were freaking out when we found that the heat was set to 50 degrees. Got some good stuff. Was tired, and fell asleep around 10:30.
Now, hungry, so snacky time.
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment