Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wii Sports Master

Yesterday, went to TAPS to get bus passes, since Mack finally demanded his permit back, which I was happy to oblige. Then, we went to the Hawaiian BBQ with some co-workers. Got my BBQ Chicken. So good! Have left overs. Watched some tv, had Kirk Cameron in the background...I don't know why I keep watching that Does God Exist? debate with him in it. I find evolution amazing I guess...nature is pretty crazy how it works. I played Mack Wii Sports and kicked his butt in all the games! I am the master! We played some Mario with him.

Had a horrible stomachache for a little while this morning. I don't think I got good sleep.

Today, I have to work out and also decorate the apt for Xmas! I have been slacking.

Oh, forgot to add this. Mack created Mii's for us. My character looks like me, it's funny. Mack's character looks angry due to his eyebrows. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment