Today, decorated the workroom. Going to Hunan for lunch. Yay, we get out!
Hoping I have energy to decorate the apt.
From a new website I like, slightly warped. I am so happy someone thinks the same way as I do:
2. If you write down the word "cool" as "kewl" you need to fucking die.
You're a blight to humanity and you are going out of your way to misspell a word. You're not even shortcutting out of some misguided sense of saving time. I don't understand it. "kewl," when spoken phonetically, doesn't even sound like "cool!" It sounds like "key-yule" and, if that's you're intention, it's fucking retarded!
Goddamnit, I want to rip your fucking tounge out of your mouth for buttfucking the English language with it and for assaulting my eyes every time I see this stupid word scrawled out in print.
Fucking die, "kewl" users!
No comments:
Post a Comment