Monday, August 9, 2010

Woops

Woops, didn't mean to not update. I've been at work, but actually doing a lot of stuff, so had no time to update.

This weekend was fun!

Friday: vegged out and was very tired.

Sat: slept in, felt good! I went to a friends house in West Sac for a Tupperware Party. Got some good food and good products and got suckered into hosted my own Tupperware Party in Sept. But that will be good!

Sunday: went to my book club at the Tea List in Davis. Very good tea! Had a great time chatting with the ladies. Love them! Had 8 cups of coffee in the morning and tea...I was super crazy! I went home and had to lie down for a bit and drink a ton of water to help calm me down but I was wired for most of the time! Packed my nice clothes and did my laundry. Very good to finally have clothes to wear!

Today, work, I'll try to add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment