This was just too funny. At work, the higherups at our work have asked us all if we wanted to keep the microwave in the kitchen or to move it into the staff room where we eat and have another microwave. My dept. all wanted it to be kept in the kitchen, but of course, it was moved into the staff room. The two microwaves in that room were being used at the same time and it killed the power in there, so now they have to give a work order to have the circuit looked at. We all laughed because we love how they try to change things but the plan doesn't work out. Should have kept it where it was! Should have listened to us! We are the more clear minded....So I might have been too dramatic with the title, but that makes for a real story!
Last night, some co-workers and I went to Hot Italian in Sacramento. We were promised some hot Italian waiters, but we all thought that they must work later at night. Excellent pizza and gelato! I would recommend that place! Can't wait for our next meal out...
I'm starting to scare Mackenzie about having a zoo, but in addition to adding a dog, adding a human baby lol. My baby craziness hit me at 27. It will happen soon enough...
ORLY? is my saying now.
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment