Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Folsom!

I haven't updated in a long time since this past week has been crazy.

To put it simply, Mackenzie and I moved to our new apt. in Folsom. It is a three bedroom 2nd floor apt, very nice complex and we got new paint and carpets and other things. It is called The Preserves at Blue Ravine and is located right next to the Nature Preserves. From our apt, you literally walk about 20 steps and you are on the bike path that goes for miles around Folsom...still need to find out exactly where it goes. It's a very nice area. I am extremely happy. I did my first morning commute and going to take an hour off every day from work to beat the traffic and two hours on Friday. This will go until Dec. 31st, then I'll see if they want me back full time or if I happen to find a job that is closer...I love how we each have our own room and tons of closet space and two bathrooms and no more crickets (I hope). I don't know how, but that old apt. was infested with crickets, inside and outside. So glad to not have to deal with that! Also, so sick of Davis. Damn kids, I don't like those college kids. I am living in a town with real working peoples and people with families. TWO lakes, tons of shopping (we are two minutes from Target and four from Walmart). Just awesome!

I unpacked like a crazy person, hardly rested. Today, need to rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment