Monday, August 16, 2010

Bathroom/Toe Fails

Today at work, I go to the bathroom and there is one of those tiny waste baskets on top of one of the toilet seats. I thought that was funny. But still a FAIL!

While helping getting the mail, I stubbed my toe on the cart's wheel. I found out a little after that it was bleeding and then my toe start to hurt even more. I have to be kinda gimpy right now. FAIL!

Weekend was productive. Friday, was zombie like so played Lego Indiana Jones with Mackenzie. I really like that game. I like smashing the legos to get the weird coin thingies. You gotta get a lot to be a True Adventurer!

Sat: slept in, and that was really nice. Did my usual zombie morning. Went through the stuff my dad brought over. Went to Woodland to donate a few bags. Went to Walmart (found out they are putting in a grocery section in that one!) and went to Frys to find Mack something for his bday but to no avail. Went home, Mack went to a River Cats game. I packed a lot of the kitchen and extra bath stuff. That took a while since I had to wrap up the breakables. I also packed my shoes which took up two medium sized boxes! I have a lot of shoes! Packed most of my closet. Got Mickey D's and that was very yummy.

Sunday: Zombie Jessica but then got an itch to get out of Davis, so drove to Folsom with no real plan in mind. Went to the Outlets but was too hot to stick around. Drove back. Packed my office supplies and some more closet stuff. I have packed all I could. The rest is the stuff I still need these last few weeks. Lots of boxes I used...Kinda hung out the rest of the day.

Tonight, back to chorus. It will be interesting to see how this new year will go. We lost a few really good singers and of course have a new director, so it will be exciting to see what will happen. I'm also on the Board. A small position, but we'll see how it goes.

This week and weekend will be busy, with every day except thurs. with plans. Eekk!

No comments:

Post a Comment