Yesterday, went back home to my parents for a duel birthday party for my brother and my sister since my poor brother had the Lance Armstrong surgery. Had a fun time! Nikki was really excited to know that there was a party. He squealed when he saw me. Matt was bbq'ing steak an zucchini. Food was awesome, of course, had a ton of potato salad. Mom makes it the best. I like the huge chunks of potatoes and eggs and it's not juicy, but more dry but in a good way. Sara laughed a lot with my card of a fat cat and a funny look. She said it was the best card she has gotten. We joked about how the bench from the '50s at the table was going to collapse soon. We took pics of course. Had two cakes, very yummy. We all checked out the cleaned out room and Matt's girlfriend was saying how much in trouble Matt was for all the graffiti in that room he did when he was a punk teen. He wrote stuff about pot and also about his ex girlfriends. She was like, he is in so much trouble! Very glad she is like that with him. He needs an ass whopping. We were looking at old yearbooks and laughed at how crazy Sara was when she was a kid, she wrote shit about tons of people, like nerd alert and wrote all over the principals and teachers she hated, calling them devils, fags, bitches. Ya, she was a troubled kid. She was always in trouble. She said that the PE teacher was mean that she made her run a lot. No shit, it's PE! Plus, she probably back talked and shit and got into trouble. I guess she didn't know what consequences were... Then, we looked at mine and see all the nice comments from the teachers. haha we were so different. I think I was always able to connect with adults, those damn kids! I always just wanted those damn kids to leave me alone. I guess I was always an old people. Nikki laughed at his mom's senior picture when she was goth. It was a great picture haha! Very fun times! I would say the best birthday party since college. Oh, Sara said to dad that his pants are wet. He could have lied, but he said that he couldn't make it to the bathroom and wet his pants. He said was should get him Depends. haha
Mackenzie is not as fun as us since he was so miffed at how much my sister was laughing at the cat card. I loved her reaction and that made the card more funny. Mackenzie tried to say he is as fun as us, but I don't think so :) haha poor Mackenzie.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment