Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Parties

Been awhile since I last posted.

Last Friday, I took the day off to get Momo neutered. He did great. I took him home that afternoon and he was the same old, crazy Momo. I had the cone of shame on him for a minute then realized he probably didn't need it. He was such a good kitty! I rested that day.

Saturday was busy and crazy. Mack and I cleaned and got food in preparation for the Tupperware Party I was hosting. Some people couldn't make it due to many issues. But, still had a good amount of people. Glad that was over!

Sunday, went to the bay area for Nikki's bday party. That was a long trip and we won't be doing that much at least. Next is holidays to visit. Nikki loved the farting card I gave him. Good times. Got home and worked out because of all the fat I had these past few days.

Yesterday, went to singing and had fun and glad I am still doing that even though my friends aren't there now. But, hoping to at least have new people to talk to. Everyone is nice.

Today, had to go to Taps for a new permit, and never fun. I needed a drink at 8 am. That is sad, however, glad to get a new permit and not deal with that for awhile. The commute here was awesome! I enjoy my morning drive while drinking coffee, but today was even better! The car in front of me had a person dancing and waving her arm to music. It was very entertaining and refreshing to see while driving. I was sad when she exited.

Today, there is the Gubernatorial debate at the Mondavi Center, so I had to park a bit further. I just hope I don't run in to traffic when I leave, but I should be safe since I leave early. I don't have plans today after work, so I'll be enjoying my time relaxing and keeping inside since it is HOT! Fall better come SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment