Brian, Mack's friend, dropped off his cat Francesca on Saturday, who is a full grown cat. Momo was hissing at her at first since she was encroaching on his territory. You know, MAI place, MAI humans! But now they just play around and kiss each other, touching their noses together. It's cute. We get the cat for a week.
I got my nails done and they look festive, orange with a black flower.
Sunday, hung out with some chorus ladies at the Princess Promenade, a biking event for women. I want to actually do the bike racing next year. We had a booth and only got a few sign ups. I had fun talking to the two ladies.
A co-worker went to Tennessee where her family lives and brought us back some Moonshine Jelly. That was hilarious. The first ingredient is taquila. haha. I might try a bit on my sandwich.
I wasn't feeling well last week for a few days. I'm fine now. I just need to make sure I get plenty to eat, I was grumpy when I had no food.
Mack is liking his job. I like how he goes to bed at a decent hour and wakes up early now. I still don't see him in the morning since I get up insanely early at 5. I still like my morning drive, love it in fact. Don't like the afternoon one. Looking for a closer job...
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment