Mackenzie and I made awesome chicken dinner and had my so far favorite wine. I forget the name, but it's a Chardonnay. We decided to class it up and become wine snobs basically. We will try to make dinner more often since Mack will have the same kind of schedule as me soon.
I still like the morning commute since it hardly slows down and I like blasting the music and drinking coffee. Afternoons are not as fun since I have no ac and slows down at certain areas. Oh well, the price I pay for living in Folsom :)
Momo was mean to Mack and scratched him up and was just a little rascal. He had to stay in a room in the apt with Mack while the people put on our awesome new cabinets. They look nice. I'm thinking Momo was just scared of the people and also bored and felt trapped. Hopefully he won't continue to try to slice up Mack. Of course, when I got home, Momo was a perfect angel, asleep. I would have never known he was scary unless Mack told me, or rather showed me the scratches.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment