Monday, September 13, 2010

I Walk the Line

This weekend was fun.

Friday: was super hungry when I got home, so we tried Smash Burger and it was one of the best burgers I've ever had. Worked out later because that burger made me feel fat.

Saturday: got up at 5:30, that was sleeping in for Sat. I did three loads of laundry, played with kitteh, and cleaned all before Mack even stirred. I got him up at 11 because I was bored and wanted to go to Costco with him to get our membership cards. We got the pillows that Mack's parents had back home and I loved them so we got them. We need to get the bed topper next time. Always a triple digit trip when you go to Costco. Had awesome steak for dinner and did three more loads of laundry. Finally done with laundry for a while.

Sunday: my parents came over, saw kitteh, gave them a tour of the apt. and our backyard. They loved it. Went to get burgers. Yummy. Drove them to see the high school and Intel. Went to the Folsom Prison Museum. The lady there was nice and we had a good time. Dad broke his mug he bought but the lady gave him a free replacement. Folsom. She took pics of us, told us to walk the line for the best shot, just a road line. Awesome. People signed the guest book and a lot were from the UK and Australia. I was impressed. It was time to head back home for my parents. But we had a good visit. I was still bored, so I went to Hobby Town with Mack to buy Nikki a present for his birthday. Got him a model car, a whoopee cushion and a voice changer megaphone, which I think will help him with talking. Went next door to buy him and my sister a card. Got Nikki a farting card. I'm sure he'll have a lot of fun with that one. Gave my sister a funny card. Had another round of steak and zucchini my parents brought up. Good times.

Now back to work, boo.

I bet I got Walk the Line and Folsom Prison Blues songs stuck in your head, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment