Thursday, September 9, 2010

Finally Organized!

Haven't written in a long time due to my craziness for organizing the new apt. Finally finished this past three day weekend by Monday afternoon.

Mack's mom came over Sat and Sun night, she cooked us awesome food, went shopping with us at Target and Walmart. Mack bought another bookshelf for the living room, another shoe rack, and cover for the couch, the final things that needed to be purchased and got all the boxes out of the apt. I love it when people visit, so we had a good time. Our cat got a lot of attention, got to see grandma :). Momo will see his other grandparents this weekend when my parents visit for the day on Sunday. I'm sure they will love our new apt.

Getting excited about my Tupperware Party.

It is really nice not having boxes to walk over and I'm trying to keep everything in its place. So far, I've been keeping it up.

Went on a short bike ride around our area, still need to explore a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment