The wedding is coming up so quickly and June is the month of getting a lot done.
My friends at work are going to help me print out my invitations at work (shhhh). We only need to pay for the postage, which I'm going to buy today (cute wedding ones from zazzle.com).
Got a group discount for Best Western going, and will get a contract to sign for that.
Went to Men's Warehouse with Mac and chose the tuxes for people to get fitted into and pick up.
Going to take our engagement pics this Sunday (good since it will be good weather).
Saturday, showing my parents the wedding venue, and hoping that Mac and I can decide on which wines to purchase for the wedding.
Next Sat, going to have our flowers appointment.
Going to make a final list for my maid of honor for the bridal shower. Going to have it at my friend's house (probably).
Going to buy my shoes and accessories from David's Bridal so I can make sure things fit.
Having my friends from work make cookies for the favors. yay, I love them (same ones who are doing the invites).
Going to set up rehearsal dinner when I get a chance.
Mac bought a scanner, so I will work on scanning pictures for wedding website (getting set up more and more) and also maybe for other projects.
Going to look into our wedding vows (we need to give this to Carol, the sooner the better).
Also very important, going to look into getting the marriage license (the whole reason behind this!) and how this thing works...
Going to go hiking on days not taken up already. Good exercise. Also wish to have some sort of summer, so hoping to do very summer like things, like bbq, swimming, baseball games.
Plus, on top of all this, I'm interviewing for a librarian job this Friday! Hoping for the best, but not expecting anything. If they are smart, they will hire me.
You can see I'm just a bit busy. Just a little...
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment