Monday, June 27, 2011

Coffee Fail

Ok, it's been a long time since I've updated. I'm too tired to go through the daily things right now, but I know after Steve came to visit Mac and I Thursday night that people had a ton of questions about the wedding. To answer simply, invites will be mailed out beginning of July. The website will be up and running by that time, with more details about the wedding. You will know our color scheme at that time just looking at the invites and website. I've been asked a lot how wedding stuff is going, and I guess I'm a little different than most brides in that I will not go on and on about it, I'm mostly tired everyday from work and the heat, but the wedding planning is coming along nicely.

This morning, I put in the usual amount of coffee grinds. However, I discovered too late that I added two extra cups of water. It was disgusting. I had my caffeine fix at work, but it was so sad. I like drinking my coffee on my commute. I get sick of music way too quickly now that I commute. I need to "go deeper" INCEPTION! and find some music I like. It only takes 25-30 min from folsom to davis freeways, but it adds 10 minutes to our apt. it's not so bad...

Sleepy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment