I had Friday off, for the Librarian Interview at El Dorado Hills. It was good. I should hear back soon whether or not I got the job. That night, saw Super 8. It was really good, especially the train wreck scene. The movies reminded me of The Goonies and Close Encounters.
Sat: parents came up. Went to In and Out. Went to the Vineyard. We didn't do much, but the driving was tiring, so my parents took off pretty much right afterward. Mac and I explored some of the Folsom Parks. We found one secluded one we liked. Mac was so cute because he ran up a grassy knoll. He was like a puppy. Mac passed out the rest of the day and I chilled and watched more Ancient Aliens.
Sunday: worked out, had our engagement session. I finally picked out my outfits, but we had to rush to Kohl's to buy Mac a plan dark blue button down shirt. It was hot out. We took pics in front of this awesome 50's pink car, totally my kind of car, and we took quite a bit on Sutter Street. There were some good spots. I accidentally flashed my butt, since my dress got caught on my purse. Some lady yelled about my purse and I knew what she was talking about. I was a little embarrassed. I wonder who else caught a glimpse. We changed into more casual clothes and went on the Rainbow bridge and near the lake for more pics. I think we got some good ones. We were really thirsty after, so we went to Hacienda where I got a margarita and awesome fajita burrito. Ya, I'm spoiled. Then, we watched tv and kinda passed out. I took a bath.
Today: sleepy time? Ya, not really right now.
Monday, June 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment