Mac and I bought a new car and we named her Wendy. She is a red Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 5 door car of awesome. We went to the Roseville Automall on Saturday and I got to test drive the car. We knew what we were looking for and it was a pretty easy decision. I am very happy. It's also a four wheel drive so that we can take her up to Tahoe without worries. She has 170 horse power or whatever you call it. I need to take pics of Wendy, but here is a link to what she looks like: Car
The picture does no justice of her. I think the red color is really nice with the silver accent color. The inside has a Tom Tom navigation system and heated front seats! Lots of room too. I am very happy.
That was the big thing this weekend and I was glad to have Sunday to clean and relax and look at the owner's manual with Mac to figure out the controls and everything.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment