Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ok, My turn to post

Yes, saw Thor with Mackenzie. It was actually pretty good. Before that, we went to Felipe's and it was really good, except the chips and salsa was not up to my standards. Not salty enough and a weird texture of the chips. Salsa was kinda bland to me. The tacos were excellent. The best tacos I've had at a Mexican restaurant (not including fast food tacos because those are the best).

I'm loving Wendy. She warms my butt (since it's been cold recently) and I love the rubber mats since I don't feel bad about putting wet shoes and stuff on the floor.

This weekend is apt. with caterer. woo!

I'm really hungry. And it's sleepy time.

Momo was extra cute this morning, lying on his back, stomach exposed and a cute expression. He's actually acting more like an adult cat, not as crazy, which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment