Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Because I'm Crazy

So, It's been awhile since last posting. I'll start with the weekend.

Friday: I was very happy to hear that Mari was coming up Friday. I bought red wine (the one I call the keyboard cat one because it has a picture of a cat and a keyboard) and popped it open for a much needed drink after work. Mari Mac and I went to Old Europe, and loved it from the very beginning. When you step in, you hear old time European music and the decor was awesome. Old pics and old kitchen gadgets. The food was good, I got the Jaeger Schnitzel and potatoes. Exactly what I was craving. We hit up Snook's Chocolates (the crack house for chocolate) and got a milkshake.

Saturday: Mac and I had an apt. with the caterer. Had awesome food and got leftovers. Was happy they are taking care of the dinnerware, bartender, and linens. Phew, I thought I had to do that stuff. I love these people. Mac went to a friends birthday party and I went shopping with Mari in Roseville. I got a text reminding me about dinner and I freaked out because I was late. Woops. Got what I needed to get done and went to Sac for an awesome dinner for a friend's bacholorette party. Went to the Mix afterward to drink and dance. Got home at 3 and Mari was still up.

Sunday: The cat dragged in Mac and he went to bed. I went to my book club meetup, movie and lunch. Was good, saw Something Borrowed. The book is always better. Had a good time talking. Got back and Mac was up. Poor Mac said he woke up and everyone was gone. Mari had left after I did. Enjoyed some leftovers.

Monday: work, then made myself workout because I am so fat.

Tues: same as above.

Today: Need to get some random things for LA trip and pack.

The title to this post is due to this: at my lunch with book club people, we talked about how diet soda is really bad for you. After that, I just decided to stop drinking it at work, since I drink a lot. I did this non-caffeine thing cold turkey. I am on day 3. Not horrible. Thought it would be way worse. Just earaches. And tired. But I am glad to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment