Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weekend, where did you go?

Had a good weekend.

Friday: I told Mackenzie that I wanted to see a movie, but I was too tired. I got home, ate lots of nachos and sat on the couch and went to bed.

Saturday: I read over the contract for the wedding venue and I totally freaked out. I thought there were extra charges and I cried. Mackenzie told me to not worry about the money, but I always do, so we went to lunch at Casa Ramanos (something like that), had a strawberry margarita to calm me down and a fajita burrito. I felt a lot better. We went to Placerville to sign the contract and found out that it was $4500 flat and I felt so much better. We then tried the different wines and found a few that were better than the others. Mack said we should look at Red Hawk Casino, and I called his bluff. We walked around, saw the different restaurants, and gambled a few dollars. Glad to have finally gone there. We went home, relaxed a bit, then went out to our Valentine's dinner at Viscontti's. It is always popular, so we even had to wait about 15 min. when we had a reservation. I got pesto tortellini. It was so good. I felt so gross after this.

Sunday: Had tortellini for breakfast, then lazed around with the cat on the couch. I found out that Mack's parents wanted to come over and visit and have dinner, so I cleaned. I took Mack and Justin to the airport and then went to Tahoe Joe's for dinner. It was yummy. I was really tired, so went to bed early.

I am still tired. It will be the weekend before I know it at least, and it's a three day weekend at that!

No comments:

Post a Comment