Thursday, February 10, 2011
Jucy Lucy
Mackenzie and I have been watching a lot of Man v. Food and we saw one that had the Jucy Lucy. There are two places in Minneapolis that have this, and one has a sign that says Jucy Lucy, misspelling the Juicy, but they kept it there for character and I liked it. What it is is two thin beef patties with slices of cheese put in the middle then cooked, so that the cheese oozes out when you bite into it. Mackenzie made this last night and it was awesome. I'm sure the restaurant burgers are that much better. After, I felt I had to workout just to counteract that burger. It was a good day. I try to make the most of the weeknights and I have to go to bed around 9 pm in order for me to function for the whole day. Oh well, I get to do what I want during the day. I might go to Good Will after work and see what cheap clothes I can get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment