I have broken one of my Gremlin rules too many times, and I finally got enough rest last night. When I don't get enough sleep and/or rest I am a little scary and grumpy. It feels good to get sleep.
Last weekend was fun. I stayed home on Friday because I wasn't feeling well, but after sleeping in, I felt great. Steve and Mari came over and we went to get food. Had a beer.
Saturday, I made sure Mackenzie and I dressed nice so that we could take pictures at David Girard Vineyards. We will put some pics up on our wedding website whenever Mack and I have time to work on it. Steve agreed that the place was very nice. We went to BJ's and I had two strawberry margaritas. I was thirsty and I felt the alcohol. Mari made dinner and they took off.
Super Bowl Sunday, I went to a friend's house in West Sac and had more food and beverages. I met one of her friends and she was fun. Had a good time, but was ready to leave and just rest.
Monday, I thought I had enough sleep but after work, I didn't stay at chorus. Way too tired.
Tuesday, didn't feel so great in the morning, but felt better later and accomplished a lot, worked out, cleaned, and clipped Momo's nails. Relaxed a bit, but fell asleep around 9. I need to do that more often since I feel pretty good now. It makes the day that much tolerable. Last night, Mack and I watched a Man v. Food episode which had the Jucy Lucy, two hamburger patties with cheese in the middle so when you bite it, the cheese oozes out. Looks so good, I'm thinking Mack will make some tonight :)
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment