Was a good weekend.
Friday: got a pedicure. Showed off my ring to my nail guy. He said I looked very happy. I was. Ring, Friday, and Tahoe weekend, plus getting massaged took me over the top of happy. Worked out, and slept in.
Saturday: worked out, got packed, Mari and grandparents came over. Showed them the ring, they were happy. Went to lunch at a sushi place. Mari bought a ton of water for Tahoe. Drove to Tahoe. Got to the resort and it was nice. Relaxed a bit and went to casino for dinner at Hard Rock. I got a really good Long Island iced tea. Hit up the nickle slots, where I lost $20 but Mack gained $20 so we broke even. I had a good time gambling next to my future inlaws. Grandpa was sleeping instead of coming out. Mack and I headed back at 10. Went to sleep. Mari and grandma came back around 2, now whether that was the new or old time, we don't know. They argued about when exactly they came back.
Sunday: went to brunch. Had french toast, was raining out. Took pictures and took off. It snowed on the way out, it was so pretty. We saw three seasons this weekend. Summer in Folsom, Fall coming up with some trees in color, and winter coming back, then back to Fall since it was raining in Folsom. Mack and I did Tae Bo, it was hardcore, but fun to do it together. I did laundry, glad for that extra hour. Watched tv. Went to bed. Now at work, but glad I only work Monday Tuesday and Wednesday this week. :)
Singing tonight. No plans until Sat, go into SF, stay the night then run in the morning with a friend for a 5k. Hope it doesn't rain! At least I can relax Thursday and Friday.
Looking forward to Thanksgiving when we can eat and tell the parents about the engagement!
Monday, November 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment