Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Because Mackenzie Needs it...

I haven't blogged in a while and Mackenzie is dying for a new post, so here it is. The end. jk. See, all those times that you didn't update, and I was wanting a new post and you were taking forever!

What's new...wearing my awesome new rain boots because it was supposed to be raining and windy, but it is almost clear outside and not supposed to rain later. Bah! I was all prepared too.

I have vacation tomorrow! Big plan is to get a hair cut.

Hmmm, not much else, going to give the big reveal to my family at Thanksgiving and they will be happy.

Saw Harry Potter, loved it! There was a really funny scene where they changed into middle aged Muggles. Hilarious. Now looking forward to Tron and I want to see the Black Swan. I'm sure there are a few more to see...

No comments:

Post a Comment