Ok, title sounds better than it seems, but actually it's pretty good. I've been using Good Search instead of Google and been making one cent per search for my chorus. Yesterday, when I started it, I made 60 cents! I could easily make a few hundred bucks a year for us!
I took Mozart to get microchipped. I had to go to the cat sanctuary. It was out in the boonies in El Dorado Hills. It was a little depressing for some reason. Maybe because a lot of the cats were not in the best of shape. Poor kittehs! The process was quick, the vet just inserted the microchip the size of a grain of rice between the shoulder blades with a needle. I saw a poor kitteh in the hospital who was bleeding and put under, he was in a fight. The vet kept saying he forgot how beautiful Mozart was and he is actually a buff instead of orange tabby. Pretty close to me.
Another sunny day. We need more rain! But I do enjoy the warmth of the sun. I think I am ready for spring and the time change. I like it dark in the morning and it's getting too light. I prefer lighter at night time. You just feel like you can do more when it's light out, like you have more time even though it's the same amount of time in every day.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment