I'm alive, but very tired. Trying to fight exhaustion to just be able to clean weeknights, the kitchen gets gross quickly.
I got a new haircut, short bob. It's cute. I have some bangs, but not full on bangs. Just enough to start to get used to the idea. When I put up my hair, an inch can fit into the tie, way at the bottom of the head, so it's very short. I looked at a magazine before hand to get ideas.
In the process of changing my name. Just need ID card, then I can change everything else. Got social going already. It's a big process, just thinking about everything you have to change, even email for me. Not exciting. Not until it's done.
Listening to audio books in the car now. Sick of my music and I am getting better at listening to the books. I used to space out and it got hard knowing what was going on in the book. But now I can do that better. Also have tv shows to play in the car while parked waiting for things. I get to work early all the time, so I just watch tv for a while and then go to work. It's nice to feel like you aren't wasting any time. I would be doing the same things at home, so makes the commute a lot better.
What else is new...still waiting for the wedding pictures to be ready. Got our honeymoon pics.
Looking forward to the holidays where we will visit people and go shopping. Been ages for me for that, but that's good, saving money...wedding money is scary...too much.
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment