I survived my wedding! I actually had a great time! But glad it's over! Can't wait for the photos.
I will post Honeymoon stuff when we get the pics all nice.
Today, looking forward to just going home and enjoying free time that I finally have. Still have to do the whole name change thing, but better than wedding planning! Going to go back to normal life, like chorus and activities around Folsom.
I love driving my Subaru in the morning to work. Afternoons, not so much due to traffic.
Been watching a lot of Clean House so getting ready to clean and organize all the new stuff we have from the wedding.
Momo has been sleeping in the same room as us and he has his cat bed. It's so cute, he gets up with me then goes back to hang out with Mac until he gets up to go to work. He has gotten back to the grind like us.
I can't take time off until the holidays, so I made sure to stock up on drugs, etc. so that I can be at work as long as possible.
Co-workers threw me a party when I got back, just married party. It was very nice! Halloween is here at work, with the decorations.
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment