Since I began working at the law library, I've been getting a lot of emails about some funny things happening in the world. I am going to try to compile these in this post to this date. Then, I will try to add them as I go!
Mabie Law Library Video 2009
Naked Wizard
Bus Driver Crash While Texting
Susan Boyle
Stains
Boogy Down Birds
Indian Thriller
Gay Storm
Soccer Craziness
Soccer Headers
Hawaii Chair
Street Walking Lawyers
Jump Rope Craziness
Bubble Dolphins
Accent Girl
Swimming with Lions
Book Cart Drill Teams
Rapping Flight Attendant
Dreaming Dog
Parking the Car
Snuggie
Bar Bri Girl
Joaquin Phoenix Rapping
Dharma Initiative Orientation Video-Lost
Jeff Bazos Laughing
Stiller Does Phoenix
Mac Fun
Conan and Mr.T
Great Dane sits on other dog
Stretch Condom
Christian the Lion
Cuppy Cake Boy
Vampire Octopus
Odd Friendship
Kings love popcorn
Uncle Jay Explains 2008
Hyundai Driving Skills
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment