Yesterday was Cinco de Mayo. And, of course, our work had a party. I brought taquitos. We had a ton of good food including Mexican pastries. Good stuff. We like our food. I was sick afterwards, meaning I pigged out and felt disgusting and fat. But, that doesn't stop me from pigging out for dinner! Of course not! I have a solid stomache. Mackenzie's mom came over for the night, so we went to good food, Spanish tapas place. Full meal plus dessert. I was fat yet again. We watched part of a movie before his mom passed out. I pretty much passed out too. Now I'm at work. Got an email from Monica (hi!). I do get two 15 min. breaks and I use this time to look at Internet stuff because it is either too cold or hot to take a walk outside. Plus, I can be lazy.
I have to do laundry today in order to start packing for my trip! I'm gonna leave 6AM saturday for SF. McDonald's breakfast will be had!
We had our staff bowling tournement last week and I did good, my average was around 115 (3 games). My highest score ever was a 146, but of course, I didn't get that when it really counts. Our team did good, most the time getting over 100.
I'm excited. After my trip, I'm going to join the Sacramento Women's Chours! Can't wait for that.
I am also going to put on acrylic nails, but I bite them like crazy. Can't wait!!!
I might be crazy and get up a little earlier to walk or do the elliptical for extra workout. I'm going to bike to work more often too.
I'm excited about my stories, working on ideas. Hope to get published one day...but I'm not putting pressure on myself.
That's it for now I guess.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment