Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sanity...

...I don't have any left. Wedding stuff is taking over, but glad I have help.

Basically, I wake up around one or two in the morning every night, can't sleep until a half hour before I have to get up. I don't know why, this is a consistent pattern for me since I started commuting, since moving to Folsom. I am drinking a lot less caffeine, and only in the early morning. I get exercise on a consistent basis. It's stress for sure. Watching horror movies and thrillers don't help. I told Mackenzie it's his job to make me chill.

I can't wait for the wedding, to be over mostly. It's just stressful. Hawaii will be awesome! I plan to chill a lot there, every other day is a chill on the beach day.

After the honeymoon, I can't wait to get back to doing things, like chorus (my peoples miss me, I miss me too) and look into doing the meetups in Folsom to meet people in my area for once. Didn't get a chance to do that. Until then, I'll plan on being crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment